Become an Aquion Battery Distributor
Get access to the world’s first green battery.
Grow your business.
Increase revenue, profitability, and growth for your business – via incremental battery sales but also via increased sales of bundled solar and other components and services.
Get new customers directly from Aquion.
Aquion will refer new customers to you who are looking to buy our batteries for their energy systems installations.
Gain a competitive edge.
Our batteries offer an unparalleled combination of performance, safety, sustainability, price, and ease of installation. Clean and safe batteries are a compelling alternative for people who don’t want lead acid or lithium ion batteries.
Aquion partners receive exclusive access to our Partner Portal for training tools, marketing support, product documentation, leads, and more.
How to Apply
Battery Distributor Eligibility Requirements
Authorized Distributors buy direct from Aquion, hold inventory, and sell primarily to regional installers. Some distributors pair end customers with installers in their own network.
To be considered for Aquion’s Global Partner program, your business must be well-established, in good standing, fully licensed and insured, and can meet the volume thresholds defined in Aquion’s distributor agreement. Knowledge of the solar and/or energy storage industry, an established customer base, effective sales coverage, and the ability to provide localized technical support and training for your installer network is required.
- Review the eligibility criteria above. Applicants that do not meet this criteria will not be considered.
- Submit your application. Click here to begin.
- Get qualified: Aquion will review your application to assess your viability as a distributor. We may contact you for additional information as part of the qualification process.
- Execute distributor agreement.
- Begin Aquion onboarding process.
For existing partners, click here access the Aquion Partner Portal.